...... less medical jargon in a 'Quick Glance' format!
UNPLUGGED simply means this site is not going to challenge your patience or attention span! We have toned down much of the jargon that is so pervasive on medical websites, making the essential information you require easier to comprehend. No need to read 100s of web pages, we've done that for you. Without compromising it's integrity, the information is reduced down into concise digestible reports. We keep it on topic by eliminating any redundancies, related but unnecessary diversions, constant resume-type acknowledgements and legalistic descriptions. It is then presented in a "Quick Glance" format that requires less site navigation.
From all of us at UnPlugged we hope this site is beneficial in your efforts to understand and fight this disease.
A group of bone and joint disorders commonly associated with the wearing down of cartilage and loss of fluid that surrounds the joints, caused by over-use, injury or age. This disease is the leading cause of disability in people over the age of 65.
There are more than 150 forms that involve not only joints and bones, but in some cases entire organ systems. Effects range from fleeting to chronic and from mildly painful to debilitating, even life threatening.
The Arthritis-Unplugged.com web site does not provide specific medical advice and does not endorse any medical or professional service obtained through information provided on this site or any links to this site. Use of this web site does not replace medical consultation with a qualified health or medical professional to meet the health and medical needs of you or others. While the content is frequently updated, medical information changes rapidly and therefore, some information may be out of date, and/or contain inaccuracies or typographical errors.
- Arthritis Blog
- Find out the latest news and information regarding Arthritis.
- Types of Arthritis... Overview of the 10 most common types of Arthritis
- Overview of the top 10 types of arthritis
- Arthritis A-C
- Description and symptoms of 28 types of arthritis A-C.
- Arthritis D-F
- Description and symptoms of 24 types of Arthritis D-F
- Arthritis G-K
- Description and symptoms of 23 types of Arthritis G-K.
- Arthritis L-N
- Description and Symptoms of 19 types of Arthritis L-N.
- Arthritis O-P
- Description and symptoms of 29 types of arthritis O-P.
- Arthritis R-S
- Description and symptoms of 32 types of arthritis R-S.
- Arthritis T-Z
- Description and symptoms of 16 types of Arthritis T-Z.
- Arthritis Symptoms... Overview - less medical jargon in a quick glance format.
- Arthritis Symptoms... Overview of the symptoms of the most common forms of arthritis.
- Arthritis Treatments... Treatments used for 30 types of the most comman forms.
- Arthritis Treatments... Traditional treatments of the specific types of arthritis
- Arthritis Alternative Treatments are examined in a quick glance format.
- Alternative Treatments for Arthritis are examined in a quick glance format
- Arthritis Medications... Overview of the medications used to treat arthritis
- Arthritis Medications... Overview of the medications used to treat arthritis & their side effects
- Side Effects. Overview regarding the negative aspects of Arthritis medications
- Information regarding the Side Effects of medications used in treating Arthritis
- Arthritis Supplements: A look at the most promising supplements available
- A quick analysis of the most promising arthritis supplements available.
- Arthritis Diet... Overview of dietary changes that can effect arthritis.
- Arthritis Diet... Overview of dietary changes that can effect the pain associated with arthritis.
- Sitemap I
- Sitemap I gives you an 'at a glance' look at all the information on this site from A - P.
- Sitemap II
- Sitemap II - P through Z
- Contact Us
- Contact Us allows for your feedback and comments
- Acknowledgements... greatful appreciation to the following sites that provided information:
- Contribute To Arthritis Unplugged
- Would you like to share your knowledge about arthritis? Great, find out how you can submit your story or tip here.
© 2008 Arthritis-UnPlugged LLC
Solo Build It!